WE ARE OPEN!! BUT WE ARE OPERATING SLIGHTLY DIFFERENTLY:
Masks are no longer mandatory but highly recommended .
If you wish to wear a mask we can provide you a disposable mask at no expense.
Please advise your game master if you would like them to wear a mask.
Thank you for choosing Amazing Escapes!
1. We request online waivers to be completed PRIOR to entering the building. Please visit the link on our booking page to complete the waiver ahead of your visit.
2. Social distancing will be an expected practice in our lobby and between staff and customer at all times.
3. No shoes are to be worn inside the building past the entrance.
4. Hand sanitizer will be available upon entrance and in each room, it is requested this be used upon entering and leaving the building and at any time necessary during your booking.
5. We ask that you please pay with debit, credit or by e-transfer and to avoid the use of cash at this time.
6. While we can often add a person to the room, we are temporarily setting a maximum of 6 people per group. All rooms are private and we ask that you only visit with friends/family that are in your "bubble" of safe contacts that you feel comfortable being in a room with.
7. We have strict practices for cleaning between bookings to ensure our rooms are sanitized. Due to this we are using many cleaners including aerosols, if this is something that is a problem for your health please call before your booking so we can ensure different cleaners are used.
8. We ask that if you feel sick, are showing any symptoms, have been travelling, etc that you wait to visit Amazing Escapes. We’ll be here when you’re feeling better! Our staff will be following the same protocols.
9. We reserve the right to ask guests to leave the premises for health and safety reasons. The safety or our staff and guests has always been a top priority and will continue to be moving forward.
Thank you for helping us and #supportinglocal during these times.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours, or book a room online now!
10401 95 Avenue, Fort Saint John, British Columbia V1J 5Z4, Canada
12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Please contact us for alternate or custom booking times