WE HAVE RE-OPENED!! BUT WE ARE OPERATING SLIGHTLY DIFFERENTLY:
Thank you for choosing Amazing Escapes!
1. We require online waivers to be filled out PRIOR to entering the building. Please visit the link on our booking page to fill the waiver out ahead of your visit.
2. We ask that no shoes are worn inside the building past the entrance and use social distancing to give our staff the room they need to work safely.
3. We request that you sanitize your hands as soon as you walk in the door. We have a sanitization station there before you enter/before you leave.
4. We will not be accepting cash for the time being. We accept Debit, all major credit Cards as well as e-transfer! Please contact us ahead of time if you must pay cash.
5. All Hints will be given via radio or through the TV screen inside the room. We are new to this way of giving hints so bear with us! We will only be entering the room if there is a malfunction with the props.
7. We have removed the lobby chairs and provided less photo signs to minimize cross contamination.
8. Rooms are available every other hour to allow us to sanitize inside the rooms between groups, we will also be sanitizing door handles, signs, keypads, radios etc.
9. While we can often add a person to the room, we are temporarily setting a maximum of 6 people per group. All rooms are private and we ask that you only visit with friends/family that are in your "bubble" of safe contacts that you feel comfortable being in aroom with
10. We ask that if you feel sick, show any symptoms, have been travelling, etc that you wait to visit Amazing Escapes. We’ll be here when you’re feeling better <3 Our staff will be following the same protocols that we are asking you to follow.
11. We reserve the right to ask guests to leave the premises for health and safety reasons. The safety or our staff and guests has always been a top priority and will continue to be moving forward.
12. Thank you for helping us and #supportinglocal during these uncertain times.
Check the bookings page for post-COVID 19 pricing!!
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours, or book a room online now!
10401 95 Avenue, Fort Saint John, British Columbia V1J 5Z4, Canada
12:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Please contact us for alternate or custom booking times